New Year Visioning Playful WORKSHOP!
Keep New Year’s Resolutions by making it fun, and make sure it comes from the compass of your HEART!
“All aboard me hearties for a playful afternoon of experiential exercises including writing, drawing, and yoga-ing to determine what you want, and to plot your personal journey on a ‘Tresure Map’! aarrrr “( – with Pirate accent).
Decide that 2012 will be even better than 2011, and back that with your actions! Set your intention and your VISION for the year ahead.
Creative Arts Therapist CLARE APELT combines skills with Facilitator SUSAN WANMER, to help you set the compass of your heart’s desires, and plot your course.
Using a pirate theme – just for fun – Clare and Susan draw on the fact that we all follow the Vision we have in our deepest subconscious. The year you create will not be simply what you want, or passively hope for – it will be the year you actively VISION AND EMBODY.
- Location: ‘WorkLifeBalance’ 47 Castlemaine St Milton, Brisbane Queensland
- Date: Saturday 7 January 2012
- Time: Ipm – 5 pm
- Cost: 1 person $65, bring a friend – 2 people $99
- we ran a Vision workshop on 29 December for a select group, if you were part of that workshop, come along for just $45 1 person, or $60 if you were a couple. This is not a repeat, but the follow-on that we mentioned. Bring your ‘heart’!
- Bring: Paper, pens, colour markers, pictures, comfy clothes, snacks if needed (coffee shop open upstairs) Sense of humour!
Bookings and enquiries (07) 3369 7404, 0410 570 441, or email us on email@example.com